Connect to Your Customers with Facebook WiFi
Optimize Worldwide is your source for the latest technological concept that is allowing businesses all over the world to develop more customer outreach. As a local authorized installer of Facebook Wifi for businesses, we have the ability to help you gain more traffic and social media interaction, which can turn into profit.
It’s a good feeling when your customers like your business enough to let their entire Facebook list of family and friends know that they’ve been there. Checking in is a popular action on the social media site that gives users the chance to let everyone in on their exact location at the time, and now local businesses can use that to their advantage.
Facebook is giving businesses the opportunity to attract more customers and engagement on their FB pages by offering free WiFi to everyone who walks in the door. The only catch is that Internet users must first check in to their current location to get connected. They will also be prompted to “like” the business page at the same time.
The ease and convenience of Facebook Wifi has made it popular among business owners already, and the benefits it gives businesses are obvious (showcasing the check-ins received in each customer’s news feed, improved search rankings, accurate location listing).
Optimize Worldwide has everything you need to get set up. Give us a call today, and start offering your customers free WiFi right away. It’s a win-win for everyone.
Watch the video below to see Facebook WiFi in action
Learn how Facebook Wifi works for your business
1. Turn your business into a WiFi hotspot
- Customers simply check in to your location on Facebook to connect to free WiFi
- WiFi codes aren’t necessary and there are no new accounts to create
- Customers can manually check in or choose a setting that lets them automatically check in whenever they visit your location
2. Reach more people
- When customers check in to use your WiFi, their friends can discover your business by seeing the story in their News Feed
- After checking in, people will be asked if they also want to “like” your page so you can continue to connect with them on Facebook
3. Help people find your business
- More check-ins and engagement with your page will improve how it ranks in search and the Nearby tab on the Facebook mobile app