We’ll help increase your social media engagement so that consumers can communicate and bond with your business on another level.
Social media goes a long way in helping businesses to build brand awareness as well as form a solid connection with new and existing customers. We understand that most business owners don’t have the time it takes to implement their own social media marketing campaigns, but that’s where we come in. Optimize Worldwide can help you launch and maintain a successful SMM strategy across all the major social media platforms through various proven techniques that we have mastered throughout the years. We specialize in a wide range of social media practices, including:
- Company profile setup for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Social media profile custom design
- Management of Facebook fan pages
- Creation of share and “like” buttons for your website
- Polls and engaging contests
- Social media monitoring
- Analytics and reporting you can understand
Our team will integrate a social media marketing plan that best suits your company’s goals and image. From small corner shops to large scale organizations, we have designed SMM initiatives for all types of businesses. In today’s current market, business owners can’t afford not to pay attention to online and social media marketing. It’s no secret that billions of people across the world hang out on social networks every day, making it the perfect place to interact with consumers.
If you’re still unsure about investing in social media marketing, here are a few things to consider:
- It’s natural. Not only do you get natural links back to your site, which are great for SEO, but your website is exposed to large groups of people in a spontaneous fashion. This differs from paid advertising, which has overt commercial overtones.
- It’s defensible. Once successfully mastered, social communities can be a great source of web traffic on top of the traffic you are already receiving from search engines. While you can’t easily increase your search engine traffic, social media traffic can be more readily controllable through strategic marketing. (i.e. through contests, polls, giveaways, etc.)
- Trust level. People like to deal with companies who openly display their social media profiles on their website’s home page. It shows that the company isn’t afraid to be in direct contact with its clients and values public feedback (whether positive or negative!). Websites that do not have any social media icons on their home page are so…1998.
- It complements other efforts. Social media optimization and marketing is usually community specific. It doesn’t interfere with any other methods of getting traffic to your website. It can, and will, fit perfectly with an advertising campaign targeting other websites or search engines.
It’s All About Strategy!
As simple and straightforward as it sounds to some people, serious social media marketing is probably one of the toughest forms of marketing. Sure, it’s easy to just set up an account here and there and converse with random people from time to time, but it certainly takes some real effort to get the right individuals to engage in a way that will eventually become profitable for your business. You must get people to befriend you, follow you, trust you and refer their friends to your products and/or services!
Professional SMM is a true strategy game, and depending on how you play your cards, its powerful enough to be a lucrative business marketing solution. At Optimize Worldwide, we follow these strict steps for every new social media optimization project to make sure that your initiative “goes viral” in a good way…
- Analyze the Networks: We scan the social networks to find the most appropriate ones for your niche market.
- Set Goals/Benchmarks: What do you want to achieve? What results do you expect from your SMM initiative?
- Find Groups and Communities: Inside the social networks, we seek out the groups and communities where your target audience is gathering.
- Develop and Rollout: Do you have any content to share? If not, we can help you create it. Deploying interesting and useful content is key to capturing your users’ attention.
- Identify your Evangelists: Influencers in the community – some people will be more active than others in your fan pages, groups and blogs. Those individuals should be rewarded in order to turn them into evangelizers for your brand.
- Offer Giveaways: Develop incentives to attract more people and eventually generate more positive word-of-mouth interactions. Whether it be an ebook, a t-shirt, a coupon or any kind of virtual gift, incentives are an easy way to get people coming back and talking about your brand to their friends and family.
- Engage and Facilitate: Conversations by asking questions, launching polls, quizzes, sweepstakes.
- Measure Results: Measure your results and adjust strategies based on what seems to work and what doesn’t.
Contact us now to see how we can help you start a solid social media marketing plan for your business.